We know that while most everyone likes attending conferences, most cannot afford the time! This is especially true for people who have a small business to run, not marketing professionals who have campaigns to run, and not those at interactive agencies who have client deadlines to meet.
Conferences are great, but for some busy business people there’s just not enough value packed in the time they’d spend away from the daily grind. One thing’s for sure though; everyone need to stay current and emerging best practices lest they be left behind by their competitors.
On the other hand, most of us know the huge benefit that can come from selecting a group of key people where half are subject-matter experts and the other half are those who need the expertise and then having a topic-focused group discussions. And that’s what is The Business Of WordPress Conference’s Boardroom Pass.
For only $100 extra, Boardroom Pass attendees can participate in any (or all) of the eight (8) Roundtable Sessions, with the first three happening on June 22nd the day before the full conference, starting at 1pm. Of course there is a limit of 25 Boardroom Passes so these will sell out; if you want to reserve your spot in the Boardroom, register now!
The Business Of WordPress Conference Boardroom Pass is a special access pass especially designed for serious business people and marketing professionals who are interested in learning about how leveraging the WordPress platform can benefit their businesses, both for their own websites and via the websites of other WordPress users. The Boardroom Pass allow business professions the opportunity to engage in a strategic level of communication and collaboration. Get peer-to-peer knowledge sharing and expert consultation at the fraction of the cost of hiring a consultant.
Incentives for Boardroom Pass Attendees
Here are the extra incentives we’ve arranged for our Boardroom Pass attendees which are legitimately worth well over $500:
- A Small Orange – One year of “Business Essentials” ($240 value) WordPress Web Hosting.
- MemberWing – “Professional One” ($149 value) WordPress Membership Plugin good for single domain.
- WP e-Commerce – “Gold Cart & Grid, Business Option ” ($195 value) WordPress eCommerce Plugin with grid view, multiple image uploads, product search and additional payment gateways.
- The Business Of WordPress Team – Two (2) Hours of “WordPress Strategy Consulting“* ($400 value)
To maintain an interactive, personal environment, the Boardroom Pass is limited to 25 attendees.
* Two (2) hour WordPress Strategy consultation to be delivered at a mutually convenient time in 2010. Meeting location no farther than 25 miles of Midtown Atlanta.