TERMS & CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION*
- Conference attendees are strongly encouraged to pre-register for this event.
- Onsite registrations and conference materials are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Conference registrations are confirmed when registrations and payments are received and processed.
- Registrants will receive a registration confirmation email.
- The Conference Team is not responsible for spam filter blocking registration confirmation emails. Please make sure that your spam filter does not block mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit cards will be charged immediately upon registration.
- Payment for all registrations must be made in full prior to the conference.
Cancellation, Refund and No-Show Policy
- Once registered, registrants are accountable for the entire conference fee.
- Conference registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Authorized substitutions will be accepted at no charge.
- The Conference Program is subject to change.
- Any changes to the conference program will be posted to the conference website in a timely fashion.
Photographs and Videotaping
- Taking photographs or using video equipment during any session or at any of the exhibits is prohibited. Only the official photographer will be authorized to take photographs.
- The organizers reserve the right to use any photos taken at the Conference and.oir Expo for use in conference materials, appearing either in printed documents or in related websites. Your consent of this condition is appreciated and will assist in the promotion of future events. Our registration for this event signifies your acceptance of this policy.
*For a complete list of Terms & Conditions, please review this section carefully before the registration process.